9 AM - 3:30 PM
OF A SERVANT
Faith Covenant Fellowship
1010 W Washington Street
Monticello, IN 47960
Jesus calls His followers to serve but many Christians today struggle with who, when, where, and how. This August, we will gather with one another to work through scripture that will enable us to BOLDLY love and serve others just as Christ commands us to.
The Biblically Bold men’s conference exists to empower and motivate men to live out God’s view of manhood and be the best husbands, fathers, and leaders that He has called each of us to be. Healthy Christian men are America’s greatest need and our mission is to equip, encourage and challenge men to fulfill their purpose and BOLDLY live out the plans God created them for.
Live Worship Music
We will be serving up hot pulled pork sandwiches fresh from the smoker along with chips, drinks, and goodies!
"The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." - Proverbs 28:1
Would you like to support the growth of the Biblically Bold ministry? Working together, we can change the world through the hearts of men.
1. Share some ways that you are currently serving.
2. How do you "fill up" on Jesus?
3. What is your current heart posture while serving?
4. What does the heart of a servant look like to you?
1. In what ways, either current or in the past, has satan attacked you?
2. What was your response? How did you defend yourself?
3. How does what we are sharing change your battle preparation, if at all, for the future?
4. Have you dedicated your life to following Jesus?
1. List 3 practical things that you can start doing right now to align yourself with the servant lifestyle.
2. How does being a servant to others affect your life?
1. What 2 things in John's message really stood out to you and why?
2. Moving forward, how will you commit to obey Jesus's command to make disciples?
3. With whom will you share what you have learned today? When will you share?
4. At what lengths are you willing to go to show someone Jesus in serving them?